Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaching Patience...

My mom always said that when God was giving out patience, Lara and I were in the bathroom talking.  I guess now is a time I realize that more than ever.  It is super hard to be patient when it comes to your baby though!  After our trip to the ER on Saturday, it left us waiting for a phone call from a local neurologist's office to have Parker have an EEG.  If you don't know already, Parker had a series of events on Saturday that landed us in the ER with a diagnosis of petit mal (absence) seizures.  Waiting on the neurologist's office to call seems to last forever.  I have called 3 times, each ending with the same answer that we are next in line for our appointment.  How can you be next in line for 2 days?!?!  God has his ways of reminding you that he is in control.  Now I have to remind myself to let him be in control and not try to do everything myself.  That's the hard part!!

1 comment:

  1. Neda,
    I hope today's visit was encouraging. I'll be praying for your sweet little boy. I know you must be worried and want answers. Even in trials, God is still at work, and you never know who will be blessed by your steady faith.
    Michal

    ReplyDelete