Sunday, December 25, 2011

Catching up

Ok.  I am the first to admit that I have done a terrible job of blogging, so I have decided that I will blog at least once a week from now on.  No point in having one if you don't use it, right?  Anyways, I guess I need to play catch up since our last blog, so here it goes:

Parker is doing great!  He is almost 3, although if you talk to him you would think he is five.  He has something to say about EVERYTHING!  He is such a joy to us!  Today was Christmas, and as you can imagine, it looks as though Toys R Us exploded here.  He is obsessed with cars and Lightning McQueen, so there is plenty of that scattered around our living room floor.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  He was so excited about Santa this year, and he was shocked when his milk and cookies were gone this morning.  I love seeing Christmas through his eyes.  We took time this morning to make Jesus a birthday cake and sang to him.  Parker loved this part and insisted that Jesus needed a candle for him to blow out.  I will post those pictures later (they are currently still on the camera).

I guess since my last blog we also haven't announced our other news which is that Parker will have a baby brother in May.  We are so excited to have two little boys!  Parker is excited as well.  He keeps telling people that Mommy has a baby in her belly, and he has to grow up!  Of course, we understand that he doesn't completely understand, but he will in time. 

Well, I believe that is all of what is going on with us for now.  Stay tuned for more updates with "Life with the Johns Family!"

No comments:

Post a Comment